Old 17-08-2014, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Out of phase ?

On 08/17/2014 11:18 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Curious whether other experienced home gardeners are observing same phenomenon:

Last year or two -- most notable this year -- things are not happened when they're 'posed to. Have not collected exact data, alas, with 20-20 hindsight. But generally plants bloom and bear later (I think!!!) than usual per "normal" observations over decades.

First impulse is to blame it on global warming, and maybe that's exactly where blame should fall. Just wanting to collect more data in different zones as well as mine -- So.Calif.coastal (Mediterranean).

TIA

HB

Hi Higgs,

You a dude or a chick? (It is rude to address folks by
the wrong gender.)

Were I am at in Northern Nevada, low pressure system over
South PRC rotate moisture off your oceans, around Los
Vegas (been humid as hell there), around Utah, and smack
into the back side of the Sierra Nevada mountains.

For the last three weeks we have had thunderstorm every
afternoon because of that. Plus, unseasonably low
temperatures. They have finally stopped, just in time
for Hot August Nights.

So you too should see some improvements, soon. Just
hold on.

-T