Old 18-08-2014, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Tomorite Bargain

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:25:55 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Benjamin wrote:

Muddymike wrote:

Check the concentration/dilution rate. B&M are very good at specifying
products that look to be the same as everywhere else but have lower content.

What a darling little deception - sounds very like the sort of thing in which
trading standards would interested.

I doubt it, providing it's accurately labelled - caveat emptor.

I would like to see examples: if the bottles appeared to be identical content
(other than perhaps volume) but were made up of different percentages of the
constituent parts - then I would consider it sharp practice which would
warrant much bad publicity. I am looking forward to examples from MuddyMike.