Old 18-08-2014, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Tomorite Bargain

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:09:57 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Judith in England wrote:

I would like to see examples:

Goes on all the time, it's not unusual for pack sizes in pound stores to
be about 10% smaller than elsewhere; Adsa seem to sell all bagels in
packs of 4, everyone else sells them in 5's.

Please read what I said: I know damn well it goes on with pack sizes - I was
not aware that the constituent percentages may vary which is what was claimed.