Old 18-08-2014, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Knotweed running under drive/patio

On 18/08/14 17:01, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

I got my "infested" bungalow for 20% less than next door but I don't
know if the price was depressed by the Knotweed. It didn't bother me
at all. The bulk of the weed was removed in an afternoon. The bit
that's left looks very nice.

And the worst that you have to do if next door has knotweed is be
prepared to put in a sufficiently deep root barrier.

OK - it's a PITA but it's not a hugely expensive PITA.