Old 21-08-2014, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Out of phase ?

On 08/20/2014 05:42 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
HB
(freaking INDEPENDENT!)

Hi Higgs,

If you look in the sky and see a flock of birds and they
look like ducks, that fly like ducks, that sound like ducks,
it is a good sign that at least some of them are ducks.

With the exception of Israel, you are as left wing as they come.
You even support butchering helpless children (abortion) in
violation of your Jewish faith. (Thou shalt not murder.)

It is a common technique for a left winger to say they are
independent. It is, to borrow a term from you, "freaking"
disingenuous.

Don't worry. I will still share some of my moon cheese with you.
(Might have a tad bit of a problem getting it down here. But,
when I do, I will solve the world's hunger problems. Well,
unless you are lactose intolerant, then too bad.)

-T

Do I hear some ducks quacking?