Old 22-08-2014, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek[_2_] Steve Peek[_2_] is offline

Default Peppers gone: (

On Friday, August 22, 2014 11:43:39 AM UTC-4, sockiescat wrote:
My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight,

came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had thid

happen? I do know it wasnt

a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so

would have

shown.)

Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (.

Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sockiescat

--

sockiescat

Our squirrels do not appreciate chilies. Raccoons perhaps?