Old 23-08-2014, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Peppers gone: (

sockiescat wrote:
My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight,
came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had
thid happen? I do know it wasnt
a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so
would have
shown.)

Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (.
Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Sockiescat

Having no idea what birds or animals you have any response will be a wild
guess.

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.