Old 23-08-2014, 06:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default cat burglar

On 22/08/2014 11:18 PM, F Murtz wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:
On 19/08/2014 12:24 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

http://features.aol.com/video/dennis...rglar?icid=aol

The only thing I saw when I hit this link or the one given by Sheldon
was irritating stuff that had nothing to do with cat's or burglars or
anything British.

That link works purrfectly.

I tried twice and got the same stuff twice. I wondered if it wont'work
because I'm not int he country??? But that doesnt'really matter since
in the end I went to google and found it on the BBc. Great cat. Better
to bring in t shirts and stolen socks than dead mice.

What about giving an URL that bears some relation to the subject

He did give it a URL that matches the subject. It's about a cat that
steals things hence the play on 'cat burglar'.

I think the problem might be that it has a geographical bar on me being
able to see it since I'm in Australia and Sheldon is in the US.