Old 24-08-2014, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default What goes around, comes around...

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 08:40:01 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:03:27 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Oh look, Judith is pretending to be me *again*. She IS the resident forger.

But yes, I did write that response which she has copied from
uk.net.news.moderation

I'm not so sure. The headers for your doppelganger are the same as for
mine, and different from Judith in England, who says she posts
elsewhere as Judith, although I don't immediately have a message from
Judith to compare with.

In particular, the troublemaker uses Aioe and Postfilter, whereas
Judith in England uses Datemas and doesn't use Postfilter. However,
both do use the same version of Forte Agent. IIRC, the troublemaker
from the past also used Aioe and Postfilter. I suspect they're making
a nuisance of themselves again. Eventually they get bored and go away.

Apart from posting a comment that a particular message isn't from you,
I wouldn't say anything else. I just upsets people and serves the
purpose of the troublemaker.

Thanks for your sensible analysis and comments: I doubt if she will understand
though.