Old 24-08-2014, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default What goes around, comes around...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:09:51 +0100, "Ophelia" wrote:

snip

How do you know it is a "he"?

Mistakes he has made over a long time. He has also been caught out
forgetting to change his headers before pretending to post as other people.

Of course you could perhaps post one single post which proves your point: over
to you.

On the other hand - perhaps you can't.

When people make accusations and then cannot back them up in any way whatsoever
they really do show their own stupidity.

I fail to see what my gender has anything to do with you.