Old 25-08-2014, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default What goes around, comes around... (Apology to Chris Hogg)

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:14:29 -0300, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:41:13 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

Oh look, Judith is pretending to be me *again*. She IS the resident
forger.

You really are a dozy cow: I can assure you that I have not forged any
posting
addresses at all.

A Mandy Rice-Davies moment; though I must add that this in no way
indicates an
opinion on the sex of the person at the keyboard doing the forging.

Not me, again. Wrong headers and no sig. Sigh!

My apologies to Chris Hogg. I have realised you did not write this or cross
post the previous one. It is one of 'Judith's' games.

'Judith' complains that he doesn't forge addresses. Technically he is
correct because he knows if he uses real address, he could be in trouble so
he uses someone's name/nick with a ' address because most
people wouldn't notice the difference and which unfortunately, you already
have, so it was hard to tell. He also does that when posting himself
because he can get away with obscenities and pretend he didn't post it.

Several people have told me he is Peter Turtill. I leave it to anyone who
cares to follow that up.

Apologies again to you, and to everyone here.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/