Old 26-08-2014, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rosey[_2_] Rosey[_2_] is offline

Default What goes around, comes around... (Apology to Chris Hogg)

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:12:06 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip

My apologies to Chris Hogg. I have realised you did not write this or cross
post the previous one. It is one of 'Judith's' games.

'Judith' complains that he doesn't forge addresses. Technically he is
correct because he knows if he uses real address, he could be in trouble so
he uses someone's name/nick with a ' address because most
people wouldn't notice the difference and which unfortunately, you already
have, so it was hard to tell. He also does that when posting himself
because he can get away with obscenities and pretend he didn't post it.

Several people have told me he is Peter Turtill. I leave it to anyone who
cares to follow that up.

Apologies again to you, and to everyone here.

Please will you STOP posting this tripe in urg.
No-one is interested in your childish vendettas
You made little contribution to gardening issues when you used to post
here.
Pleaase go away again.

--
The rose gardener