Old 26-08-2014, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Plum tree

"'Mike'" wrote in message
With only a small garden, we decided that the space our Viccy was taking
up and how few Plums it produced, it was a waste of valuable space, so we
hooked it out and extended the Veg gardens. 'Extended the veg gardens',
someone will love that!!! Made "another" 6 ft by 4 ft raised bed from old
fence panels to sit alongside the other 'one'!!!

Enorma Runner Beans doing fantastic and thanks for those who have been in
contact with advice and comments, great aren't they? And after last
night's rain a superb crop today :-))

Well it's an idea, but I do love my plums and have had wonderful crops in
other years in other gardens. I might wait it out for while.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/