Old 26-08-2014, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Moan of the week

On 25/08/2014 14:38, Spider wrote:
... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that, I
think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely, there's
an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are yummy.

Hedgehogs. Or thrushes.

Well, they are between some galaxies, even though they don't _travel_
between them.

Now, about the rain... last night my pond went up a foot. It's a shame
it was only 8 inches below the banks and we're on top of a hill!

Andy