Old 27-08-2014, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Plum tree

On 2014-08-26 20:28:56 +0000, Vir Campestris said:

On 26/08/2014 17:36, Ophelia wrote:
Well it's an idea, but I do love my plums and have had wonderful crops in
other years in other gardens. I might wait it out for while.

We haven't been here a whole year, so I can't compare with the past -
but the apple I thought I'd take down before it fell down might now
fall down under the weight of fruit, and we have loads of damsons.

Cambs FWIW.

Andy

You are the *perfect* example of always waiting at least one whole year
before doing anything irreversible in a garden!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com