Old 27-08-2014, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Seeking advice on pruning these young apple trees

"Spider" wrote in message

By all means post another pic and I will take a look at it (probably on
Friday, as I said in my other post) and see if it tells me anything new.
It may just be that it's very happy and only wants the lightest of trims
after flowering. If you're happy with its shape and the received wisdom
is not to prune, then happily this may be a non-problem ;~). If there is
some specific area you're not happy with, try and describe it as best you
can, so I know what I'm looking at. I'll look in again soon.

Thanks, Spider)))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/