Old 29-08-2014, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Moan of the week

On 26/08/2014 21:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 25/08/2014 14:38, Spider wrote:
... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that, I
think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely, there's
an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are yummy.

Hedgehogs. Or thrushes.

True, but haven't seen either for a while :~(.

Well, they are between some galaxies, even though they don't _travel_
between them.

Now, about the rain... last night my pond went up a foot. It's a shame
it was only 8 inches below the banks and we're on top of a hill!

Andy

Yes, my lower pond overflowed a bit (it's raised). We're almost at the
top of a hill, but I think the people at the bottom of the hill got
rain, too!;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London