Old 31-08-2014, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Slug eats slug

"Judith in England" wrote ...

I salted a slug this afternoon on the garden path.

I was most surprised to see another couple of slugs eating it just now!!

Perhaps they were just having a meal off the slime rather than eating the
body:
but they were definitely tucking in.

Never seen that before.

Friend told me last week that his grandson dropped a cheese sandwich in his
garden and a short while later it was covered in slugs that devoured the
lot, nothing left the next morning. Never heard of that before.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.