Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jim Webster

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Gordon Couger wrote in message

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

Quite. The profundity of ignorance beggars belief!

comes from the fact that her entire knowledge of the situation

stems
entirely from websites, written entirely by people who have an axe

grind and no knowledge of the situation in the real world.

But she neither reads, let alone misunderstands, even those

webpages.

That's why she posts them complete and doesn't snip.

She really doesn't realise how stunningly stupid she is.

One of Trosten's better points is he has decent understanding of

agriclture.
Most of the ones like Lotus wold starve in yard full of chickens.

They have
no concept of what is involved in agriclture. Every choice we make has

good
points and bad points. I doubt there is a single practice in

agricultue that
doesn't have a negitive impace somewhere. The poo poo the idea of

gravity
causing soil loss. Unless they spend several days rolling dirt back up

on
terrace ever 2 or 3 years they can't see it driving by at 60 miles per

hour.

The most vexing thing is their unwavering believe in the justness of

their
cause when most have made no effort at all to understand the problem.

They
listen to some scare story and disregruard every reaspected scientists

that
supports it and take the word of law breakers, bums and thugs over law
abiding folks.

Maybe we sould take up some of their methods and drop by the homes of
leadership of Green Piece abnd their contribtiers with pick handles

and
explaine the error in their ways and see if they can take it like they

dish
it out. See if Ruckus is for hire to the highest bidder.

It always annoyed me to play a game with two sets of rules one for my

side
and one for theirs. I rember the college unrest in the US in the 60's.

It
came to an abrupt end at Kent State when the students pushed to

national
gardmen too far in a corner and the National Gardsmen killed two

students.
We have't had a problem since. I am not for killing any one but if

they are
going to beat up citizens they sould not be supprized if they get the

same
treatement.

Political correctness is not someting a farmer has to toe the line on.

I think that is one reason why politicians in the UK tend to try and
brush agriculture under the carpet. Agriculture is real and reality
bites. It doesn't matter a damn what you believe or how strong your
convictions are, if it rains at the wrong time, the jobs knackered.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Gordon