Old 01-09-2014, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default !! Pics of trees for Spider

"David Hill" wrote in message

My only addition to Spiders advice would be
If you have a lot of heavy pruning to do spread it out over a couple of
years or so.

Really??? I am very pleased you told me that! I would almost certainly
have lumbered in and chopped them down

It's the same as when you have to cut a hedge back really hard the advice
is always cut one side one year and the other the following year.

Thank you very much, David!

I will be starting on the roses first. They have stopped flowering, when
would you suggest I made a start? Boy that is going to be fun I tied in
all the long branches. I described it earlier as a thicket. I do not
exaggerate.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/