Old 03-09-2014, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Skin stuff

On 03/09/14 22:39, Roger Tonkin wrote:
As a slight aside, but not Off-topic:

Saw our quack today to get advice on which malaria tablets to
take (along side all the others). His coment was anything with
DEET, BUT it is better to spray your clothes rather than the
skin, something to do with stopping them getting up your
trouser leg or down the neck of your blouse!

More off topic...

My doctor was happy to give me whatever was needed, where "needed"
was defined by the printout from http://www.masta-travel-health.com/

You specify when and where you are going, and get a usefully
detailed and specific list of recommendations for avoidance,
prophylaxis, prevention etc. It costs a small amount, but emails
you updates if the situation changes (e.g. a local outbreak of
Japanese encephalitis).

Caution: I last used them ~6 years ago.