Old 05-09-2014, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Mind your own business

On 05/09/2014 21:56, Christina Websell wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message
On 28/08/2014 19:52, 'Mike' wrote:

Baby's tear drops

A better name for it.
Makes a lovely liner for hanging baskets instead of moss.

Hav a nice memory about MYOB. As a small child I used to follow my
grandfather around when he was gardening and it was in his greenhouse so I
said "what's that?" so he said "Mind your own business" and I was upset and
went crying to my grandmother for such harshness who immediately marched
down the garden and said "what have you said to this child?"
She was about to give him a bad time. but when he explained she let him
off..
Tina

Which is why I prefer it's alternative name of Baby's Tear drops