Old 08-09-2014, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Almost vanished

"David Hill" wrote

I don't know what has happened, from having a mass of birds on the feeders
suddenly yesterday there were almost none, I saw less birds on them
yesterday than I had been seeing in 15 mins. today is the same, it's almost
as if they have all migrated, but Tits etc. just don't do that.
Anyone else had the same?

Probably a Hawk around, happened to us and then one landed in the garden
clutching a hapless pigeon.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.