Old 09-09-2014, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default another mole hill right near my house

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Saxman wrote:

On 07/09/2014 18:40, Christina Websell wrote:
overnight on Tuesday jumped me into activity. I've set the trap in the
tunnel. No luck so far..

It's now undermining my paving. It has to go. Sorry Mr Mole.

I saw somewhere where pigs urine is a deterrent?

They might be a bit tough on the lawn and borders though!

Chris

:-) The deeds on my house actually say I'm allowed to keep pigs providing
they are 75 yards from the road which I could comply with easily.
I've never kept any though. Seems a bit extreme to get some now just to
collect urine for a mole on the offchance it might work as a deterrent!
I did ask on here recently about deterrents but the consensus of opinion was
that nothing really worked except a trap so reluctantly that's the way I've
gone. Not to say I'll catch it though.