Old 10-09-2014, 02:15 PM
martyweil's Avatar
martyweil martyweil is offline
Registered User

Location: Asheville, NC
Default Guest Post - What's Your Favorite Garden Tool?

Do you have a favorite Garden Tool that you'd like to tell everyone about? If so, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to write a guest post for The Gardening Toolshed blog. Send me a private message about the tool you'd like to review or leave a reply here.

If you'd rather not write a guest post, you're still more than welcome to suggest a great tool for me to profile on the site. I look forward to hearing about everyone's favorite gardening tool. My favorite tool is a Bernzomatic Self-Igniting Outdoor Torch (for killing weeds and bag bug infestations)

The Gardening Toolshed - Serious Tools for Serious Gardeners