Old 10-09-2014, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] karenbackstrom380@gmail.com is offline

Default Hydroponics - computer controlled

On Monday, July 10, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, HELENA GRUNFELD wrote:
I am interested in establishing a computer controlled hydroponics
system, controlled from a PC and would like to find out if there are
any programs for non-commercial hydroponics operation available.

Hi Helena! Pardon me; but are you married to Mark Grunfeld because my husband Roman Kotiw is looking for him although they haven't seen him in 14 years. If he can call him at: 262-279-0642 we'd appreciate it.