Old 12-09-2014, 07:52 PM
martyweil's Avatar
martyweil martyweil is offline
Registered User

Location: Asheville, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
Please take your spam away. If people have a favourite tool they can talk
about it here.

All you want to do is generate traffic to then direct custom to vendors

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.
Your accusations is false. If someone would like to talk about an antique tool or a hand-made tool, neither of which could possibly be linked to a vendor site, I would more than welcome such a post. My aim is to give people a forum to learn about garden tools outside of this discussion board for the simple reason that trolls like you lurk on boards like this to interfere with discussions and information exchange that could benefit the whole gardening community. I do not appreciate your accusations or your attempts to dismiss my hard work and dedication to educating gardeners about the proper care, use, and safety related to garden tools as well as enlightening them about new tools that might save them time and labor as well as bringing more joy to the activity of gardening. I have dedicated hundreds of hours to building The Gardening Toolshed without receiving a penny in compensation and I refuse to stand back and let you say otherwise in a libelous way. Libel is is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of a person or business. I suggest you find something else to do with your time then write libelous statements about my blog.