Old 13-09-2014, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Feelin' Screwed ...

dj wrote:

"Steve Peek" wrote in message

On Friday, September 12, 2014 3:10:50 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Turns out that NONE of the tomato seeds I bought at Walmart that were

supposed to be beefsteak actually are
Snag

Moral of the story: Never buy seeds from Walmart!

I have bought seeds from Wal-Mart for more than 10 years and have
NEVER had a problem.

DJ

Well good for you ! This is the first time I've had problems , and the
last- the Roma tomatoes were sick when I got them too . I think you'll find
that as Sam's kids strangle the last dime out of the family business the
quality drops further and further . My wife works for them and has commented
about that to me ... example : they're putting a new program in place for
the cell phone sales area where she works , and the computer system in their
store is too outdated to run the new software well . No indication they're
about to update/upgrade that either .
--
Snag