Old 14-09-2014, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default another mole hill right near my house

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:50:54 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 21:26:23 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 20:35:29 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

overnight on Tuesday jumped me into activity. I've set the trap
in the
tunnel. No luck so far..

It's now undermining my paving. It has to go. Sorry Mr Mole.

well, it's been sprung twice, no mole. No tunnel either now, it's

been
blocked off, are they that intelligent to do this? Rats are.

I wouldn't be surprised, I'd also suspect that moles are like rats an
will avoid anything niffing of "human".

Have moved the trap further down the garden today, although the

olehiils
are older, the tunnels between them are better

You'll be out with a sivel chair, sticky tape, torch and shotgun
soon. B-)

Just pour Jeyes Fluid or unwanted perfume/aftershave down the middle of

the
molehill.

:-) If that worked, molecatchers would be out of business.

Janet

I lived in rural Devon for 28 years and never met a molecatcher. I only had
moles twice and smelly stuff worked every time. Diesel fuel works too.
--
Jim S