Old 15-09-2014, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default another mole hill right near my house

In article ,
lid says...

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:20:45 +0100, Indigo wrote:

On 15/09/2014 10:24, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:09:21 +0100, Janet wrote:
In article ,

I lived in rural Devon for 28 years and never met a molecatcher.

When we lived on the Scottish mainland, the gamekeeper up the road had
it as a busy sideline at golfcourses. I used him too as the area was
heavily infested and he was more effective than all other DIY methods
put together. My son in England also lives next door to a fulltime
rural pest controller, including molecatching.

Has he got a degree in agriculture like the one in Whitby has?

Goodness. Do people need degrees to be pest controllers now?

No, they need enough money to buy a farm or a small holding if they want to be a
farmer.

You must not have heard of tenant farmers and farm managers.

Janet