Old 16-09-2014, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Runner Beans

"Judith in England" wrote in message

I have grown Red Rum for a number of years - in a raised bed with plenty of
water !! They have always been heavy croppers and fantastic quality; this
year
was just the same.

Do others have favourites - as I think I will grow Red Run plus a different
sort next year; I would be interested in suggestions, favourites.

To ring the changes this year, I grew 12 'Galaxy' runners. Med/heavy
cropping, tender if harvested at 10".

Lovely taste and completely stringless (as advertised on the pack).