Old 16-09-2014, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Runner Beans

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 16/09/2014 21:19, Ophelia wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message

Celebration, isn't that the one with peach coloured flowers, we grew
that a few years ago, good cropper, grew well. The Boss prefers white
flowered beans, says they are more tender, so we grow White Lady and
Moonlight.
What we find is when we have a glut we can't get rid of runner beans
to neighbours, they all want French beans though.

I would call Celebration flowers salmon-pink and they contrast nicely
with the red of Enorma.

Has anyone grown 'Climbing French Bean Blue Lake' ?

I bought a pack of seeds yesterday.

A good old variety, been around for over 50 years.

Cool thank you)) Heh I have a lot to learn)

Thank you very much ) Have you grown them?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/