Old 17-09-2014, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
soup[_8_] soup[_8_] is offline

Default Drainage tap

On 16/09/2014 19:27, David Hill wrote:

Why not just syphon the water etc out?

That's what I did last year (gets emptied at the end of the season) but
he wants (don't know why he doesn't empty the bleeping thing) a tap
fitted, This is just a bit of a thought/research to figure out if it
is easy enough to do, might yet tell him "no daddy can't do that". Son
has special needs so I tend to indulge him in his gardening (but if it
is expensive/awkward to do shall revert to the "no" option).