Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jim Webster

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

snipped 6KB of copy and paste stuff.

All stuff you said you couldn't find

Lotus wrote in message

Nope, can't find a SINGLE reference to the use of mineralised
FEED blocks in the UK.

amazing what you can do when you try

next lesson is how to snip. A lot of people have now set their
newsreaders to delete unread anything over 200 lines. I suggest that you
set that as a maximum and we will gradually bring you down until you can
post messages of about 4KB like everyone else.

----------------------------------
Lotus wrote in message
"Gordon Couger" wrote in message
[..]
I can by salt, salt blocks, minerals mineral blocks, protien blocks

with
minerals added, mollases with minerals added, and feed wiht minerals

added
buy I can't buy salt licks a the store on the the real estate agent.

A salt lick is a place not a thing here.

I'm speaking from long-time experience in matters equine.
We call a 'mineral block' a 'salt-lick'. Funny old world, what.

and shows that you have to know what you are talking about, you cannot
just assume that what is correct useage in one area will be the same in
another.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'