Old 18-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Kai_63 Kai_63 is offline
Registered User

Default Ideas for our garden

We want to make our garden a bit prettier. Key challenges are to:

1) Remove the shed (we have alternative storage space)
2) Replace the shed with an eating dining area
3) Hide the back brickwall
5) Find a way to hide or improve the cracked concrete that makes up the path and the ground where the shed currently is

A few challenges to achieving this are that we don't want to undertake heavy work such as removing the concrete because we don't have a side access. We don't want to create any high levels as we are planning on having children soon and want to make it safe.

Here is a link to see the garden.

Garden | Garden | Pinterest

Any help would be much appreciated.