Old 18-09-2014, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ideas for our garden

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:45:43 +0200, Kai_63
wrote:

We want to make our garden a bit prettier. Key challenges are to:

1) Remove the shed (we have alternative storage space)
2) Replace the shed with an eating dining area
3) Hide the back brickwall
5) Find a way to hide or improve the cracked concrete that makes up the
path and the ground where the shed currently is

None of those undertakings have anything to do with gardening... I
suggest you contact a building contractor.