Old 19-09-2014, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ideas for our garden

songbird wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Kai_63 wrote:

We want to make our garden a bit prettier. Key challenges are to:

1) Remove the shed (we have alternative storage space)

Demolition.

2) Replace the shed with an eating dining area

Table & Chairs = trip to IKEA.

3) Hide the back brickwall

Hire a local graffiti artist.

5) Find a way to hide or improve the cracked concrete that makes up the
path and the ground where the shed currently is

Remove and replace; hire a paving contractor or DIY.

None of those undertakings have anything to do with gardening... I
suggest you contact a building contractor.

UKians consider "garden" differently than USians.

Still has nothing to do with gardening... that's like redoing ones
bathroom.

but then think about what a person in an arid
climate would consider a garden.

Now you're being silly, there are lots of plants that grow in arid
climes... cacti and succulents for two... and even in a desert one can
bring in topsoil and irrigation and plant crops, etc. But replacing a
shed is not gardening.