Old 22-09-2014, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mark[_17_] Mark[_17_] is offline

Default Brussel Sprouts

My luck with Brussel Sprouts have seem to run out these last few years.
The first few times I planted them they were wonderful - very tall stalks
with lots of sprouts. The last few years have seen small stalks with few
edible sprouts? Any suggestions?
I live in Blaine, WA (perfect weather). No evidence of club root and they
seem to thrive better in different parts of the garden. PH OK, nutrients
seem to be OK - I'm stymied.
Next year I will start seedlings earlier and plant out when bigger. Any
other help much appreciated.
Thanks
Mark