Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Jim Webster wrote:
Gordon Couger wrote in message

Someone was thoughtful enough to find a supplier of
mineralised supplementary feed licks for cattle
http://www.ccfarmers.co.uk/feed.asp , but that's still
a lick.

A lick and a block are the same thing, you ignoramus.

Not in my part of the world. A lick is a natual salt deposit.

that is one problem with using websites without basic knowledge.

No, it's the problem with Gordon using the internet,
PERIOD. He has ONLY the most narrow, parochial, basic
knowledge; he is ill equipped to talk about the larger
world.

Too many terms mean different things in different countries.

If he weren't such a provincial moron, Gordon *could*
have noted that ~~shitweed~~ wrote:

I can't find a SINGLE reference to the use of
mineralised FEED blocks in the UK.

And then he *might* have noted that the page I
referenced was for a company selling feed licks/blocks
and salt licks/blocks IN THE UK.

My reference and comments were apropos to
~~shitweed's~~ claim. The moron Gordon's fatuous,
narrow-minded comments are not.