Old 29-09-2014, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default For those with allotments

"david" wrote

I went to my allotment last week and found that someone had covered it with
with 2 inches of soil.
I went again today only to find it covered with another 2 inches of soil.

The plot thickens....

Dumped in piles or raked out flat around existing plants? Does it look like
good soil?
Did no-one see a lorry delivering it, they must have a key to the gate too.

Might be a good idea to tell the owner of the site, the Council of whoever.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.