Old 02-10-2014, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Public gardens

On 02/10/2014 09:24, Bob Hobden wrote:
If you visit places with gardens as we do occasionally, and did this week,
and you see some strange even plain wrong planting do you chat to the
gardeners about it?
By wrong I mean ferns in full sun and potentially huge trees, Robinia
pseudoacacia, planted almost next to the building.

Can't say that I have, but I might if I noticed some invasive plants
(such as variegated ground elder or a "decorative" plantain) had been
planted close to a neighbour's fence.

--

Jeff