Old 07-10-2014, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] is offline

Default Calochortus unobtanium

On 06/10/2014 21:31, Nick Maclaren wrote:
The main one I missed was Calochortus albus, but why are they so
unobtainable in Europe? Only 3-4 seem to be available at all,
and I did a Web search for Calochortus albus in both the UK and
Netherlands. But there are quite a few, and most are very nice
bulbs for dry locations.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

If you're wealthy you might be able to import them from the US. ($6 per
bulb, $100 minimum order, $60 phytosanitary certificate.)

http://www.telosrarebulbs.com/calochortus.html

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley