Old 09-10-2014, 10:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default OT; RF headphones

On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:57:43 -0700 (PDT), Hypatia Nachshon
wrote:

Esteemed fellow gardeners, may I solicit your input on unrelated Subject?

I am shopping for Sennheiser RF headphones to listen to TV (never mind multiple reasons!)

This ad on Amazon for RS 120 headphones is confusing:

"Sennheiser Urbanite
The new Urbanite headphones deliver intense club sound, serving up solid bass with Sennheiser's uncompromising clarity through the entire frequency range. Available in on-ear and over-ear versions in a variety of colors to suit your style. Shop now"

What does "deliver club sound" means and what does "solid bass" mean?

As I am a card-carrying female, genetically programmed to prefer more treble and less bass,
I hesitate to leap before getting advice Messages on a hi-fi group are not getting replies; TV is not "hi" fi enough for them..g

Your input appreciated.

HB

Sennheiser of old was not all that noted for lots of bass, but very high
quality reproduction. Comparing models found, the RS110 may be a better
fit for your stated needs.

?-)