Old 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Public gardens

On 09/10/2014 19:51, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 08/10/2014 15:37, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 08/10/2014 09:04, News wrote:
On 04/10/2014 14:39, Spider wrote:
On 04/10/2014 13:59, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:08:26 +0100, Spider
wrote:

You get arrested for carrying a blade these days. I can see the
defence now, "I was out saving trees, your honour".

With a "Ten other trees to be taken into consideration" plea ;~)

Arrested by Special Branch?

Your Honour, my client has now turned over a new leaf.

LOL. Actually, I'm quite unrepentant. I shall rescue trees whenever
they
need the help of ..... Super Spider!

I can see you now ... cape flying ... always getting to the root of the
problem ...

Aw, fangs for that, Ophelia! :~). You paint a splendid picture!

If I could fly like that, I could zoom to the top of my crab apple
tree and take out the branch I missed last weekend.

Something like that would be snip for you ...

Groan ;~). Sometimes I think a pair of stilts would be useful, then I
could walk (wobble!) around the garden snipping at will ... and clean
the windows.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London