Old 11-10-2014, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default What are these weeds?

On 10/11/2014 12:30 PM, wrote:
My garden has been taken over by 2 types of weeds. One is a short clumpy grass that has a brown top on it. The other ones look like oak seed pods only green with a redish stem. I do have photos if some one can tell me how to attach them to a note. I have never had them before and can not figure out where they came from. I don't want next year to be like this year so if there are any ideas help would be appreciated
MJ

Upload to a free site like this:

http://tinypic.com/

and post the url.