Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Lotus

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message ...
Lotus wrote:
"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message ...

Lotus wrote:

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

[..]

The audience will make up their own minds, based on the evidence.

That's all I could ever ask.

You shouldn't. The audience concluded years ago that
your a liar and an idiot,

You, boil, are the liar, proven over and over..

No. I have caught you in one lie after another, one
****ed up "citation" after another. You are an
ignorant, ****ed up fool.

You are the liar. I may err, but I always correct my mistakes,
and am not adverse to others doing so constructively either.

and an irrational believer in
make-believe bullshit like "inner earth beings".

Say's you.

No (and it would be "says", anyway, not "say's".) You
believe in "inner earth beings", which is prima facie
evidence of your being an irrational idiot.

Say's you.

Present your INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIABLE evidence that
they exist, ~~weed~~.

No.

Right: you have none. ZERO. Just like you,
~~weed~~: a great big empty ZERO.

Liar. And the great big blustering ZERO is YOU, boil.