Old 13-10-2014, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Shredder Recommendations

"Peter & Jeanne" wrote in message
We are looking for a good shredder which would deal with all sorts of
garden "rubbish" - i.e. tree prunings up to 2 or 3" diameter as well as
softer stuff. At the moment everything goes in the council's compost bin
but I feel we could make more use of the material if shredded.

Hubby thinks electric wouldn't be man enough so we are looking at
petrol/diesel but if we go down this route, it would need to be
self-start.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Jeanne

Which mag's Best Buy is: