Old 15-10-2014, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default The Duchy Nursery

On 2014-10-15 06:57:57 +0000, Chris Hogg said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 23:51:47 +0100, Boggy
wrote:

On 14/10/2014 18:38, David wrote:
On 14/10/2014 18:16, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:43:11 +0100, sacha wrote:

We've heard from three sources that it's closing down.

Would that be the Duchy Nursery just outside Lostwithiel? If so, I
hope you're wrong! I was there only three weeks ago and it seemed to
be going strong. Restaurant was quite busy. They had an excellent
range of plants, all in first class condition, and not expensive IMO;
very good value for money compared to some of the national chain
garden centres. Must be one of the best nurseries in Cornwall. It's
only disadvantage is that it's a bit out of the way.

This could be what has caused that rummer
http://www.duchyofcornwallnursery.co...spx?newsID=204

But this says not!

https://www.duchyofcornwallnursery.c...spx?newsID=205

Thanks for that. It's good to hear!

It is and Ray will be glad to hear it, too. It just shows that the
rumour must have gained some considerable strength. They used to have
a terrific Fuchsia range in the old nursery part of the complex. Does
anyone know if it's still there - the Fuchsia range, I mean?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com