Old 17-10-2014, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farmer Giles Farmer Giles is offline

Default David Poole's funeral

On 17/10/2014 23:07, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Farmer Giles" wrote
Pedmore and Stourbridge are not - and never have been - in
Warwickshire. They are in the West Midlands, and were previously in
Worcester and/or Staffordshire - but never in Warwickshire.

(Sorry about the delay in responding, I haven't visited this ng in
months).

Yes, you are quite correct, they were in Worcestershire. My mistake.

Amazingly quick response after such a lengthy delay in replying on my
part. Many thanks for your civilised acknowledgment of the error - much
appreciated.

---