Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote:

Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Gordon

You really haven't got the first clue about me and my life.

What a sorry bunch of losers.

You're a liar. We have quite a good idea of your life.
You believe in "inner earth beings", who supposedly
live under Mt. Shasta in northern California, despite
having NO evidence for their existence. You practice
BULLSHIT, QUACK medicine in Ireland, CRIMINALLY
swindling people out of money through your promotion of
"Doctor" (huh) Hulda Clarke's "zapper", which is known
to be a useless piece of junk with no medical benefits.

We KNOW that you are an uneducated, low-wage marginal.